Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lil'B - Black Flame Mixtape


Lil B
Release Date: 09/13/2011
My Rating:
★★

This is my first post for my new blog.  As for my first review I’ve decided to take a look at Lil’ B- “Black Flame” mixtape. Let me start off by saying I’ve never liked/listened to Lil’ B and decided to take in this mixtape with an opened and unbiased mind.
I’ll say I found it hard to listen through a couple songs without hitting that next button. This is definitely not for me! It was nothing but struggle, off beat rhymes, rants and did I mention struggle?
Let me start with my dislikes. The songs that I disliked on this project were; “Yu Feel Me”, “Black Flame”, “Logged In”, and “Goldhouse”. But there were a few songs that stood out to me.  The songs that I actually enjoyed were; “Down 4 To Long”, “Herd Her Cry” which was about women in abusive relationships, it was refreshing to hear compared to his other songs.  Last but not least, another song I liked was “Can I Live 4real”.
Personally I wouldn’t recommend this mixtape to anyone of my friends, but if you’re a fan of Lil’ B I really don’t mean to offend. But on another note SWAGG SWAGG BASEGODD!

No comments:

Post a Comment