Monday, October 17, 2011

Mac Miller, Thanks You - Mixtape



Artist: Mac Miller
Title: I Love Life, Thank You
Release Date: 10/14/2011
My Rating: 
★★★

This is actually the first mixtape or project that I’ve took the chance to listen to Mac Miller and I must say I’ll be keeping up with all upcoming work.
This is a mixtape he through together for his fans, hence the “Thank you”. I like Mac Millers flow and delivery he has this mellow-whiteboy, smokers vibe to him. “Willie Dynamite” is one of favourites, also “All This” and “Pranks 4 Players” which features Casey Veggies and Sir Michael Rocks. You guys should also look out for these two upcoming artists, great music. He also managed to grab a feature from one of hip-hops moguls, Talib Kweli on “Family First” and Houston’s very own Bun B on “All That”.
He’s only 19 years old, he hold lots of potential and future growth. Its good to see young and upcoming artist making a name for themselves in the industry. I can say that I recommend you guys to download and listen to this tape, and to all his fans, Mac Miller “Thanks You”.

No comments:

Post a Comment